Sumatra Thread!

We have hatched out black sexlinks from a RIR x BR that look just like this, they have the dark faces and everything. From the same black sexlink cross, you can get the solid black birds like the one pictured above, to black rear-ended birds with mostly red on the front end. I agree though, looks like a black sexlink/Java/Jersey Giant type to me...

thanks Troyer and Stonykill! i bred him to two black hens and all the youngsters are turning out to be duns. I really like this guys colors and type(he isnt relaxed in the photo) but he only has single spurs and his face is obviously wayy to light, so im looking for good hens from lines with very dark faces and multiple spurs

heres a better photo of my guy :)

He looks good to me!

I have a Dun quad, they're right at breeding age/POL, I can't wait to start hatching from them... I'm hoping for LOTS of Khaki babies.
fl.gif

Good luck with your project!

He looks good to me!

I have a Dun quad, they're right at breeding age/POL, I can't wait to start hatching from them... I'm hoping for LOTS of Khaki babies.
fl.gif

Good luck with your project!
nice!right now i have(i think) around 8 dun pullets and 2 dun roosters, and i also sold another 8 to a friend and he is keeping an breeding them as well, so hope i get a bunch of khaki babies too! and what would i get if i bred dun roos to black hens or vice-versa?

Back
Top Bottom