Texas

Quote:
I hope Blue has a painless and speedy recovery... He isn't going to know what hit him but will be so much happier once it is all over.

One of my girls loves laying in the house... she sits at the backdoor and sqwacks until I let her in, then she walks over and sits on the dog area and lays her egg...

Quote:
Hi RKPatt,
I am in Decatur not to far from you. My husband does the Cleburn fleamarket every week. We have a few RIR, Red Sex link Hen had 2 I just got and not to sure where the other one went to. I have some bantams, silkies, I just got them as well just before the snow storm. The silkies are white and black/ gray I have males and females of those, the bantams think I roo and 4 girls I did not get them DH surprised me with them and I have not had a chance to really sit out there with them and see who is who. Between the weather and my crzy schedule.

I also have a horse, donkey, cow, 2 pet pot belly pigs and a meat pig along with the chickens.
we also run a animal rescue out here in decatur for farm animals. we are called Rockinrrescue.

I will try and see if i can get pics this weekend was going to do it today but looks like we are hit with rain. Looking forward to meeting you.

deana

I would love to have so many different farm animals... you are very lucky!

Howdy Fellow Texans!
I just wanted to post here... in case you all are interested.
Hope to see a whole bunch of you all there!
smile.png

Fancy Feathers 4th Annual Open Show - April 2, 2011, 10:00 a.m.
Comal County Fairgrounds, New Braunfels, TX
For more information - http://fancyfeatherstx.org/OpenChickenShow.aspx
If
you would like to receive an entry from or show catalog, just contact us
http://fancyfeatherstx.org/contactus.aspx, and we will send one right over.
SHOW OPEN TO TEXAS EXHIBITORS! ENTRY DEADLINE IS MARCH 19, 2011
CURRENT PROOF OF P/T TESTING MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRY

Quote:
Hello Tim63,
I don't know how many total birds we had in last years show... But I know the judges are Steve Jones - APA/ABA, Eddie Stoehr - Backyard, Stoehr/Bond - Jr. Showmanship, Mike Bond - Cluck-Off and Steve Jones - Jr Show

Quote:
Hello Tim63,
I don't know how many total birds we had in last years show... But I know the judges are Steve Jones - APA/ABA, Eddie Stoehr - Backyard, Stoehr/Bond - Jr. Showmanship, Mike Bond - Cluck-Off and Steve Jones - Jr Show

Hi there!
Were there any/many Calls at this show last year?

ETA-Never mind, I see that it's a chicken only show. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Quote:
Hello Tim63,

Hi there!

Easttxchick, You know, I seem to remember ducks too... but I fear I may be getting my shows mixed up, we went to a bunch of shows this past year! I just sent a message to our Club Manager to find out for sure.

Tim63, I also requested a total bird number from our Club Manager...

I will post answers here as soon as I get them! Amy
smile.png

Quote:
Hi there!

Easttxchick, You know, I seem to remember ducks too... but I fear I may be getting my shows mixed up, we went to a bunch of shows this past year! I just sent a message to our Club Manager to find out for sure.

Tim63, I also requested a total bird number from our Club Manager...

I will post answers here as soon as I get them! Amy
smile.png

As promised
smile.png

1. We have averaged about 350 birds....
2. NO Calls as we are only a chicken show at this point...no waterfowl.

Back
Top Bottom