~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: "Ah I see." She evaded his question.

--

Chester looked up from his paper. "Lexus!" He called back and chuckled.
"Please?" He begged.

_____

She smiled. "Daddy." She turned her now showing belly to him. "Feel!" She put her hand on a spot. "Mmmmmmmm..." Kassidy's eyes moved to her dog at her hooves. He cocked his head and made a questioning sound. "Sure. What time?"

_____

Chester blanched briefly, then trotted forward. He hesitantly reached out. "Great! 3 days fro now 7 o'clock. I can pick you up." Don had a smile on his face.

____

She snatched his hand and put it on the spot *kick* "See!" "Great." Kassidy also smiled. "I'll see you then."
_____

Chester's blue eyes bugged out. "Oh wow.."
(timeskip or do you want to RP with heny some?)

"Sounds good." He hung up.

____

"Scared me at first." She admitted. "Daddy its real. there s a real little foal in there!" She was excited like this was some kind of new connection for her. (first time is kinda freaky)

Malinda whimpered. "I just found out Richard... You were so good to me, and you care about your people under you. I don't regret you.. but I regret being blind to your heart... was all that kindness a ploy to get people to trust you?"  Sad kitten eyes. "I have been deceived before, but none were patient like you. They just took what they wanted. You let me be ready... Nali and I love you."   

_____

"You have a nice laugh." Angelica smiled.

____

"See was it so bad?"  She bit her lower lip and smiled while shifting her had up to look at him.

______

"Oh."  She sat up.

____

Hestia dug in.  She looked at Jylsse. "So Nila says you can find me work?"
"No it wasn't, it wasn't at all."

------

"Thank you."

-----

*next day* serenity look outside o_o "Gordon. ... whats that white stuff?"

( :gig )

-------

"No."

-----

Senetra sighed.

-----

"Yup."

--

Quote: Bira snickered. "Well." She stopped at Em's block. "I am heading to my place now, just have a tad of paperwork to finish." She admitted.

_____

Artax's little tail started waggin wildly 30 minute later and he squealed. 10 minutes later Yonell woke up. "Ares?" She called out.

_____

"Let me know after mt brother is born then." He winked again. "Gotta go." he walked to the door.

_____

Kendra started heartily laughing. "Oh boy I should hope not."

_____

(DO what you want he he but the boy would be the responsible one)

Sam closed the curtains. "Really? Maybe its a language problem. I don't know what you speak." She sighed.

Bira snickered. "Well." She stopped at Em's block. "I am heading to my place now, just have a tad of paperwork to finish."  She admitted.

_____

Artax's little tail started waggin wildly 30 minute later and he squealed.   10 minutes later Yonell woke up. "Ares?"  She called out.

_____

"Let me know after mt brother is born then." He winked again. "Gotta go."  he walked to the door. 

_____

Kendra started heartily laughing. "Oh boy I should hope not."

_____

(DO what you want he he but the boy would be the responsible one)

Sam closed the curtains. "Really? Maybe its a language problem. I don't know what you speak." She sighed.
"okay I'm heading to the gardens for now."

-----

"Here."

-----

"I will...'

-----

He flushed.

-----

(Well he would do his best to explain to his father without revealing her. Lol )

She held this helpless look.

Quote: He bit into his.

"wahhhh wahhh wahhh."

"I got her." He walked over and scooped up Lizianna with one arm.

_____

"Hello... I was wondering... why do your young ones not know of light?"

___

"Well he would not do you harm, brat or not... and for about 5 minutes." He mentioned.

_____

"Oh boy so I may yet have to suffer the humiliation?" He poked her side.

___

"I have no way to get off, and if I did he said he would find me... and this." She had a protective necklace on.

He bit into his.

"wahhhh wahhh wahhh." 

"I got her." He walked over and scooped up  Lizianna with one arm.

_____

"Hello... I was wondering... why do your young ones not know of light?"

___

"Well he would not do you harm, brat or not... and for about 5 minutes."  He mentioned.

_____

"Oh boy so I may yet have to suffer the humiliation?"  He poked her side.

___

"I have no way to get off, and if I did he said he would find me...  and this." She had a protective necklace on.
She smiled.

---

"We are notexactly light creatures. .. our body need a certain amount of meat to survive. " he explained. "And they know of light creatures but only understands the meaning in Tuanian. "

-----

"Indeed... but thereis secrets we must keep, as you just heard a big one." She sighed.

-----

She made a bird like squawk, "yes! Specially for that!"

-----

"Whatis it?" His eyes study it.I-

Quote: Malinda loved him too much to reject him. "I forgive you." She cried.

_____

"But you don't say much." Angelica finished rubbing then ticked his sides.

____

Gordon mumbled as his lifted his head. "huh?" *blink* "Oh it's called snow.. jut don't go outside yet."

____

Loora climbed up on him. "Good.. because I hope you keep me." She pecked his cheek.

____

"Well. I will consider your ways... but I will still have my own." She stood up.

___

"What kind of work?" Hestia asked.

Malinda loved him too much to  reject him. "I forgive you." She cried.

_____

"But you don't say much." Angelica finished rubbing then ticked his sides.

____

Gordon mumbled as his lifted his head. "huh?"  *blink* "Oh it's called snow.. jut don't go outside yet."

____

Loora climbed up on him. "Good.. because I hope you keep me."  She pecked his cheek.

____

"Well. I will consider your ways... but I will still have my own."  She stood up.

___

"What kind of work?"  Hestia asked.
he held her "thank you."

---

He yelped "been thinking!"

------

"Snow? What is this... snow?"

-----

"I am."

-----

"I know."

-----

"Right now we are busy repairing buildings, fire damage"

Quote: Theia watched from a distance.

_____

Crut just held and comforted his wife.

____

"Palix." She sighed.

Lesi spoke up. "He is the son of General __________ (forgot)." She mentioned.

"But I would be with you nonetheless. and I am grateful for you.. in a way its even healed my family. "Thank you." She kissed him.

He came out limping. He created a forcefield pen by using markers. "Can I get soe ice from your place?" He sighed embarrassed.

____

"I have noticed that when I am alone.. my fears whisper to me... my memories. When I am with others it drowns them out." Hara looked towards the kitchen.

Theia watched from a distance.

_____

Crut just held and comforted his wife.

____

"Palix." She sighed.

Lesi spoke up. "He is the son of General __________ (forgot)." She mentioned.

"But I would be with you nonetheless. and I am grateful for you.. in a way its even healed my family.  "Thank you." She kissed him.

He came out limping. He created a forcefield pen by using markers. "Can I get soe ice from your place?"  He sighed embarrassed.

____

"I have noticed that when I am alone.. my fears whisper to me... my memories. When I am with others it drowns them out."  Hara looked towards the kitchen.
the pyre was lite.

----

After a while she stopped "Asha is awake.."

----

(Tyrol )

The healer stared in disbelief "His family was taken, none of his line survived. "

------

He kissed her back.

Uh sure.."

----

"There always room here." He offered in a sly manner (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom