The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Very nice buff Orpington
thumbsup.gif

SOUTH OF TIME ULTRA RARE POULTRY

Marie

I believe this will fix that - Go to your profile, click on edit account details, scroll to the bottom and choose view forums full width.

Okay - I think I got it fixed. I did what you said above, and then I also checked "Constrain Threads To Constant Width"

I'm hoping that fixed it.

Now - do we have to scroll back up to the top of the page to click on "forum" to get back to the index, or can we do that at the bottom of the page like we used to? With the really slow and jerky scrolling, I'd like to scroll as little as possible.
he.gif

I'm with you Joy, not real happy with the new byc, very slow and complicated to maneuver.
sad.png
Not sure it will be appealing to newbies? Way tooo busy all over the pages too, and yes lots of scrolling just to get somewhere.
barnie.gif

I'm with you Joy, not real happy with the new byc, very slow and complicated to maneuver.
sad.png
Not sure it will be appealing to newbies? Way tooo busy all over the pages too, and yes lots of scrolling just to get somewhere.
barnie.gif

To be honest, I find this new BYC to have just WAY too much....all that stuff on the side, the ads, the buttons, the options, the scrolling(which is near impossible), etc. Very user UNFRIENDLY and too busy. It's just too much as far as I am concerned. I don't see myself being here much anymore - what with trying to figure out all the buttons and options and "stuff" everywhere, the slowness and the impossible scrolling, it just appears to be too much work for it to be fun. Anybody else having issues with scrolling? It is just about impossible !!!

I also do NOT like having to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get back to the forum index. If the scrolling worked properly, it wouldn't be so bad - but as it is
he.gif

Last edited:
the scrolling might be an issue with your browser, in firefox under options and then advanced you can check your scrolling preferences there. at the bottom of the thread there is a drop down box to navigate the forums with, it does the same thing as the links at the top.
I don't think it is a browser issue. I've tried the new BYC on my personal computer and my work computer. My personal computer uses Firefox, my work computer uses Google Chrome - the scrolling issue is the same using both browsers. I've been reading where a lot of people are having the same issues. The scrolling is terrible, either using the scroll bar to the right, or using the scroll ball on the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom