The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I hope you all have great day tomorrow. I sitting here thanking God for His Goodness. I am so blessed with so many Friends and family. I may not have have a lot of money but I have everything I need. I am blessed with 9 grandchildren three wonderful DILs and three sons that are a blessing to me. A wonderful husband of nearly 43 yrs. Five sisters that are precious to me, two brothers I can count on. So many friends that are like family to me and so many chicken friends that have blessed me throught the years. I just hope I can be a blessing to others.

So many of you I have had a opportunity to meet or talk to on the phone and just wish I could do that more often.
Love all your chickens and I am so thankful for such a great interest now in the imported Orpingtons and that there are now so many many varities here now that seemed like a dream just a few years ago.
I hope all the enthusiasm continues for many years and we continue to have a great number of people breeding them. My other hope is that we would be kind to one another . I hope all of you will be blessed going into the new year with your chicken dreams coming true, healthy and fertile birds and plenty of chicken feed

God blesses those like you who deserve it Julie..You are not only talented orp breeder, but all around nice person and giving..Enjoy the grandkids , family and thanksgiving and the F A N T A S T I C big orps this thanksgiving..you have been treating us all to such wonderful birds to admire. I will be a life long english orp owner and fan because of people like you.

Renie, richard, galanie, Vickie, Roger, Jeremy, Don, and Im old so anyone else Im monetarily forgetting..HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Remember who made it all possible including every little moment of happiness these chickens bring.....the Lord

Last edited:
I hope you all have great day tomorrow. I sitting here thanking God for His Goodness. I am so blessed with so many Friends and family. I may not have have a lot of money but I have everything I need. I am blessed with 9 grandchildren three wonderful DILs and three sons that are a blessing to me. A wonderful husband of nearly 43 yrs. Five sisters that are precious to me, two brothers I can count on. So many friends that are like family to me and so many chicken friends that have blessed me throught the years. I just hope I can be a blessing to others.

So many of you I have had a opportunity to meet or talk to on the phone and just wish I could do that more often.
Love all your chickens and I am so thankful for such a great interest now in the imported Orpingtons and that there are now so many many varities here now that seemed like a dream just a few years ago.
I hope all the enthusiasm continues for many years and we continue to have a great number of people breeding them. My other hope is that we would be kind to one another . I hope all of you will be blessed going into the new year with your chicken dreams coming true, healthy and fertile birds and plenty of chicken feed
You are a real Southern Belle, glad to be a friend!!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful friends on BYC. Just wanted to share a Thanksgiving gift that we got yesterday. Our youngest son (29) lives in Scotland and he and his beautiful wife had their first child yesterday, Abigail Caroline weighed in at 9 pounds 12.5 ounces!
ep.gif

The proud parents and little (big) bundle of joy!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful friends on BYC.  Just wanted to share a Thanksgiving gift that we got yesterday.  Our youngest son (29) lives in Scotland and he and his beautiful  wife had their first child yesterday, Abigail Caroline weighed in at 9 pounds 12.5 ounces! :eek:

The proud parents and little (big) bundle of joy!! 
OH! I know you can't wait to see this grandchild! Congrats!!!

God blesses those like you who deserve it Julie..You are not only talented orp breeder, but all around nice person and giving..Enjoy the grandkids , family and thanksgiving and the F A N T A S T I C  big orps this thanksgiving..you have been treating us all to such wonderful birds to admire. I will be a life long english orp owner and fan because of people like you.

Renie, richard, galanie, Vickie, Roger, Jeremy, Don, and Im old so anyone else Im monetarily forgetting..HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Remember who made it all possible including every little moment of happiness these chickens bring.....the Lord
THank you and back at ya! And to everyone else as well!

OH! I know you can't wait to see this grandchild! Congrats!!!

Thank you, they are bringing her over the pond in late February or early March. Yes, can't wait to see her
celebrate.gif
. It will be a fun spring with all the new baby chickies that spring brings and a human baby to squeeze....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom