The Moonshiner's Bootleg Hatch-A-Long (Old West OUTLAWS vs LAWMEN vs NATIVE AMERICANS)

Pics
1D0F368B-9D13-4B34-B357-93FB3333E7ED.jpeg

Well got them going but have some technical difficulties with the incubator.
Plugged the cord into the incubator and nothing. Went to make sure it was pushed fully in and figured out the socket is junky.
Not the cord but the plug in part. One of those deals where if you get it in the right position it works but if it moves it doesn't.
Of course the way Moony rolls is rig it and go. I zig zapped a small piece of cardboard and shoved it under it so it's pushing upwards against it.
It's working for the moment but this is one of those cradle turners so idk how well it's gonna go once the cradle turns it.
I'll watch it for now and rethink my options.

Doesn't look like anything is left. Unless Moony has more in his sleeve.
I did not. Yesterday was a bit hectic if I'd seen this sooner I'd have went out and probably rustled up another egg or two.
The incubator would actually hold 24 eggs but I just went with the 20.

So far so good on the cord staying working. The set up is like the incubators with the trays were the motor is very slowly turning constantly but instead of the trays tilting one way then back the other the whole incubator tilts.
Half the time it's tilted away so I can't see the display to see if it's still on so that's not cool. I'll get the Maticoopx on standby just in case.
So far so good.....

Back
Top Bottom