The Moonshiner's Bootleg Hatch-A-Long (Old West OUTLAWS vs LAWMEN vs NATIVE AMERICANS)

Pics
927v4i.gif
Looks like day four is coming to a end. The Outlaws are out there, somewhere.
Tomorrow I'll ride out and see what I can find out.

The Civil War was over, long over. Good to see it's over in here too.
Yes there was a side that won and a side that didn't. Seems some couldn't move past it. No one forgot and some made sure others never would.
In the turmoil many went west to start over. To make a fresh start. Other went to seek their fortune. Soon some by choice or circumstances found themselves seeking others fortunes.
Bad men started making a name for themselves. Some women too.
The west was becoming wild. The Outlaws found their place in history. Soon though the world seemed to be getting smaller. The Iron horse was laying track everywhere. The Outlaws couldn't just ride over to the next county or territory and be out of trouble.
The trains could move the men hunting them faster and further. Troops were on patrol across the plains fighting the Indian wars.
The way of the Outlaws was coming to an end.
Many were caught and hung. Others went to prison. Some decided to live and die by the gun and were shot down.
After the telegraph made it west news traveled faster then any man on horse ever could. Outlaws couldn't outrun the wires. Safe places to hid were becoming scarce.
A few decided it was time to get out of Dodge. Head for the border. Go down below. Old Mexico wasn't sounding too bad.
Rumor was some of the most notorious Outlaws were grouping up. Forming the ultimate gang and heading south.

92th8h.gif

That's right a new player joins the game to go head to head with the Rcom.It's the Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance....
images (8).jpeg

These two incubator are basically the same but different brands. Both hold the same amount of eggs, both have cradle turners and both have humidity pumps.
They'll face off to see which works the best.

Here's the list of what eggs I'll be setting.....

1. Lavender silver duckwing X lavender silver duckwing
2. Blue barred X barred
3. Blue barred X barred
4. Blue barred X barred
5. Blue barred X barred
6. Blue barred X black
7. Gold duckwing X blue gold duckwing
8. Gold duckwing X blue gold duckwing
9. Gold duckwing X blue gold duckwing
10. Gold duckwing X blue gold duckwing
11. Gold duckwing X blue gold duckwing
12. Blue barred silver duckwing X barred silver duckwing