The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

He's a stinker but he gets away with it because he is a cutie :love

Awww Luna used to be a pain, running away from everyone, biting, occasionally attacking feet (both mostly in play but still), knocking stuff down, eating papers, sitting on things, but now she's calmed down a lot. Still sits on everything though haha

Awww Luna used to be a pain, running away from everyone, biting, occasionally attacking feet (both mostly in play but still), knocking stuff down, eating papers, sitting on things, but now she's calmed down a lot. Still sits on everything though haha
Has she been Spayed?

Michelle, I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary - hope you had a lovely day. You and I must've been married in the same year. Except ours is in September. I'm wondering where (almost for me) 13 years went! Doesn't seem like that long.

My washing machine will finally be fixed today. :wee It's only been two and a half weeks without one! :hmm

And my little baby Buttons both got put back in the incubator last night because the first one, despite now having a buddy, is still yelling for humans. At least it sleeps in the incubator. I've never had one do that. Even the one that was on his own for a week quickly abandoned people in favour of his own kind! It'll be interesting to see how long that lasts. There's another egg pipped so hopefully that will hatch today.

Hope you have an awesome hatch Cap - baby quail really are the cutest, the Coturnix ones especially because they have longer down than the Buttons. And they are so calm.

Thanks for the cake!

If you get the incubator and eggs in now, you will have egg before may! That would be a great graduation present.

Very good point! I hadn't thought of that!

No coturnix quail are great layers. Mine even layed in winter.
My incubator is a Brinsea Octagon 20. It is fairly small so i was forced to order another incubator since i will have quail eggs and guinea eggs and the quail eggs will take up the whole incubator. What a shame.:lau

I've thought about the Brinsea's but they're so expensive! How many quail eggs did you order?

Has she been Spayed?

Yeah, we got her spayed around 3. She's 7 now. Actually, she's turning 8 this August :hit

Envious! Mine start the week before the local small animal and bird sale. Like clockwork every year. Make me laugh because that has saved a number of the females. :gig

LOL they must know! Quick! Start laying or you'll be sold! :lau

Oh my, the quail eggs have arrived! And the trays for them! They are early for the HAL, but i can live with it! All appear intact, packed in foam! :love

Awesome!!

Michelle, I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary - hope you had a lovely day. You and I must've been married in the same year. Except ours is in September. I'm wondering where (almost for me) 13 years went! Doesn't seem like that long.

My washing machine will finally be fixed today. :wee It's only been two and a half weeks without one! :hmm

And my little baby Buttons both got put back in the incubator last night because the first one, despite now having a buddy, is still yelling for humans. At least it sleeps in the incubator. I've never had one do that. Even the one that was on his own for a week quickly abandoned people in favour of his own kind! It'll be interesting to see how long that lasts. There's another egg pipped so hopefully that will hatch today.

Hope you have an awesome hatch Cap - baby quail really are the cutest, the Coturnix ones especially because they have longer down than the Buttons. And they are so calm.

We had a dryer guy out today. Idk why. Didn't even know he was coming till he showed up. No one tells me anything lol

Back
Top Bottom