The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

T
Had to go into town today to pick up some groceries. Our Walmart has put down the 1-way floor stickers (I think all Walmart's have) but only about 50% of the shoppers paid attention to them.

I kind of like the 1-way aisles, there weren't any traffic jams!

They had one way isles at the army commissary when we first got married. Heaven help you if you missed something, you’d have to finish the isle, go back up the next one & start again.

I’ve been hearing about the one ways lately, but haven’t seen any here yet. I havent been to Walmart though. My Walmart is one of those really creepy/scary ones that you hear about on the news. I try to never go there in the best of times. You couldn’t force me in there during a pandemic. :oops:

I try to make room in the stores...it is frustrating to see someone on the phone asking which can of tomatoes to buy....and taking up so much time! It is usually an old man doing this too

You just described my DH. I told him he has to start making executive decisions because I don’t want him touching his phone in the store.

He used to FaceTime me in the store too because he couldn’t find something. I would start singing or meowing really loud & he’d hang up pretty quick.:lau

T

They had one way isles at the army commissary when we first got married. Heaven help you if you missed something, you’d have to finish the isle, go back up the next one & start again.

I’ve been hearing about the one ways lately, but haven’t seen any here yet. I havent been to Walmart though. My Walmart is one of those really creepy/scary ones that you hear about on the news. I try to never go there in the best of times. You couldn’t force me in there during a pandemic. :oops:

Ours isn't creepy but I'm not crazy about it...they seem to have a problem keeping things in stock during normal times. We only have 2 grocery stores here so it's either go to Wally World and get what you can at lower prices or go to the other store and pay a lot more. :confused:

If your store is creepy, stay away...far, far away!

20200430_123819.jpg
20200430_123829.jpg

Sorry all, couldn't resist sharing pics of my new chickens. Roo and pullet, I love the lacing!

You just described my DH. I told him he has to start making executive decisions because I don’t want him touching his phone in the store.

He used to FaceTime me in the store too because he couldn’t find something. I would start singing or meowing really loud & he’d hang up pretty quick.:lau
That is so funny!

Ours isn't creepy but I'm not crazy about it...they seem to have a problem keeping things in stock during normal times. We only have 2 grocery stores here so it's either go to Wally World and get what you can at lower prices or go to the other store and pay a lot more. :confused:

If your store is creepy, stay away...far, far away!
Walmart is like that here too! I usually have to go to walmart and another store to get everything I need that week

Back
Top Bottom