The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Afternoon all!

The new fridge is installed and the food is cold so I am happy with it so far.

UC Davis is closed today for the Juneteenth Holiday so I am getting the fridge chilled and loaded back with food.

The Grand Kids went back home today but we still have the dog and kitten. I hope they do not become my Dog and Kitten!

I found a pair but they weren’t in wide. They were able to order them online in a wide. I hope they fit 😵‍💫 I saw all kinds of cute sandals. I can’t wear anything that goes between the toes and most sandals only came in the regular width.
View attachment 3866989
Cute!

I found a pair but they weren’t in wide. They were able to order them online in a wide. I hope they fit 😵‍💫 I saw all kinds of cute sandals. I can’t wear anything that goes between the toes and most sandals only came in the regular width.
View attachment 3866989

Those are very nice! Clarks makes good shoes, you chose well DMC!

Good Afternoon all!

The new fridge is installed and the food is cold so I am happy with it so far.

UC Davis is closed today for the Juneteenth Holiday so I am getting the fridge chilled and loaded back with food.

The Grand Kids went back home today but we still have the dog and kitten. I hope they do not become my Dog and Kitten!

Nice to have the new fridge I'm sure!

Send me a PM with your size. I may have something you'd like. I can ship them out. I'm never wear all these shoes anymore anyway.
Thanks Janie! :hugs I’ll see how these work. They said 4-7 days before I get them. I ordered an 8 wide. In tennis shoes I normally wear a 9.5.
Thanks!:D
Those are very nice! Clarks makes good shoes, you chose well DMC!
Thanks!:D They look to be a good quality.

Back
Top Bottom