I’m so sorry about your mom falling @Jenbirdee I hope she is okay.

Hey everyone we came into town to get our mail and I can get online I hope soon I can do it from home.
nothing is broken she landed on her butt thanks God but she is very sore her tailbone . i’m thankful she didn’t break anything

nothing is broken she landed on her butt thanks God but she is very sore her tailbone . i’m thankful she didn’t break anything
I'm thankful also. When mine fell she broke her hip three different times and lived through it. She was 92 years old the first time, 94 the second time and 96 the third time. She lived through all of that and then died in a nursing home from bed sores as she absolutely refused to live with any of us. I hated that the most.

I'm thankful also. When mine fell she broke her hip three different times and lived through it. She was 92 years old the first time, 94 the second time and 96 the third time. She lived through all of that and then died in a nursing home from bed sores as she absolutely refused to live with any of us. I hated that the most.
:hugs:hugs
I’m so sorry. my mom has her own apartment that’s attached to the back of my house. we had a carpenter come and cut a doorway through the wall from my living room to hers. i moved her here 7 years ago after my stepfather committed suicide. it was traumatic. He shot himself in the garage while she was home the bullet went through the wall and just missed her. it’s still really hard to believe it happened, he was a very nice guy.

Jenbirdee Miss Lydia wanted me to tell you thanks for the info about S Purse and that they are going to come and help them dig out their culvert that is buried and some other things.

:hugs:hugs
I’m so sorry. my mom has her own apartment that’s attached to the back of my house. we had a carpenter come and cut a doorway through the wall from my living room to hers. i moved her here 7 years ago after my stepfather committed suicide. it was traumatic. He shot himself in the garage while she was home the bullet went through the wall and just missed her. it’s still really hard to believe it happened, he was a very nice guy.
So sorry to hear this my Dear but thankful that you Mom is so close to where you are now. I surely wish mine would have moved in with us. Miss Lydia just messaged me and wanted me to thank you for the information about S Purse as they are coming to help them. They are going to even dig out their culvert that is buried too so thanks for the information that was able to help them so much as she is very grateful.

So sorry to hear this my Dear but thankful that you Mom is so close to where you are now. I surely wish mine would have moved in with us. Miss Lydia just messaged me and wanted me to thank you for the information about S Purse as they are coming to help them. They are going to even dig out their culvert that is buried too so thanks for the information that was able to help them so much as she is very grateful.
that’s wonderful news!! oh i’m so happy ! praise the Lord !

Back
Top Bottom