Things you wish you could say

A lot of people tell me that I should wear makeup, and I always tell them that if I want to paint myself up like Bozo, then I will join the circus.
Dang, I wish I'd had that line 40+ years ago! :thumbsup
the fact that I wear mens clothes pretty much everywhere.
I like men's pants. They're cut more generously, better sewn, and have bigger pockets. When my husband cleaned out his closet, I took a lot of his pants.

Most of the time, I wear white/light colored long sleeved, crew neck, men's T-shirts. I get them a size larger, wear them to work in the garden, garage, basement, chicken coop, and don't care if they get dirty.

I don't dare try men's underwear and find out it's more comfy too... :lau

It's exactly what makeup companies love. Your money.
Well, not my money. I am like a goblin or dragon... Or better yet, I am like Gollum! 😂
My precious GIF

I wear makeup but only powdered cover up. Helps me to feels less shiny and makes me feel "ready". I usually go sans makeup in the summer
There's nothing wrong with makeup, but there should be nothing wrong with not wearing it too. The double standard that women should wear makeup and not men also drives me nuts. Have you seen how hot some guys look in makeup? :p

Attachments

• kill-me-heal-me-e01-150107-hdtv-h264-aac-720p-cinebus-mp4_003353106.jpg
    kill-me-heal-me-e01-150107-hdtv-h264-aac-720p-cinebus-mp4_003353106.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1
I wear makeup but only powdered cover up. Helps me to feels less shiny and makes me feel "ready". I usually go sans makeup in the summer
I tried that before. I think I am just special, because no matter what I have tried in the past, it always ended up in either my eyes or in my mouth. Then I spaz out until it is off of me. 😂 Now, I go commando! If I have anything on my face, it is either hair dye that got away from me, or it is a paint handprint from a nephew. 😎

I like men's pants. They're cut more generously, better sewn, and have bigger pockets. When my husband cleaned out his closet, I took a lot of his pants.

Most of the time, I wear white/light colored long sleeved, crew neck, men's T-shirts. I get them a size larger, wear them to work in the garden, garage, basement, chicken coop, and don't care if they get dirty.

I've never tried a pair of women's pants, but I do know I love the men's pants, due to the number and size of the pockets. What I don't like is our sweatpants. In contrast to women's sweatpants, I have a harder time finding pairs that don't have that elastic band at the bottom

Mens boxers are a God-send. Just saying. 😂

I cannot wear womens tops, so I just wear grossly oversized mens shirts and look 9x bigger than I actually am. Womens tops are too short and cut weird. I do not like that they feel like they are made to draw attention to the breast area. When I do wear womens tops, they are the ones that have that cute little covering part that flaps around that area. I have a shirt upstairs that I can show you guys in a bit to clarify what I mean by that.

Back
Top Bottom