Things you wish you could say

My head hurt so bad this morning that I ended up going back to sleep as soon as the chickens were taken care of. It is a bit better now, but I think I need painkillers. My nose hurts more than my throat, but neither of them hurt as bad as yesterday. And I keep having panic attacks, so I think that is why I still feel nauseous. I do not want to go to work today, but that seems a better option than staying home with the hyper-active 2 year old. 😩😅
Don't go to work. Go to an urgent care center and make sure to mention that it's a workplace incident.

Just wanted to drop back in and say thank you to NWS, meteorologists, first responders, firefighters, law enforcement, energy companies, fellow arborists, friends, neighbors, volunteers and everybody else who cares. Things would be way worse without you around and I can’t thank you enough for your help and kindness while we all get to work on cleaning up this horrific mess.

Just wanted to drop back in and say thank you to NWS, meteorologists, first responders, firefighters, law enforcement, energy companies, fellow arborists, friends, neighbors, volunteers and everybody else who cares. Things would be way worse without you around and I can’t thank you enough for your help and kindness while we all get to work on cleaning up this horrific mess.
How badly hit were you?

You should probably get checked out by a med professional. I know you don't want to hear that, but you also don't want to end up with long term effects, or worse.

Not to mention, it's workplace related. Work has to pick up the tab.

Don't go to work. Go to an urgent care center and make sure to mention that it's a workplace incident.
I left for work before any of you had replied. I am feeling much better. The kitchen staff had the whole kitchen aired out before I had even arrived, and now the only chemical I can smell is the scent of our sanitizer (it smells so heavenly when it is mixed with hot water. Gives a calming feeling. Like liquid mj. 😌). Boss man gave me a huge cup of his coffee (something about the acidity in coffee doing something something dark side. But it really helped soothe my throat.) And my buddy is making me my favorite food for lunch! 😋❤️

I am so glad that you and yours are safe! 🙏🏻❤️

Is the damage extensive? I hope that it was minor, and that you did not lose anything. 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom