Things you wish you could say

Hoarders never practice subtraction. I'm allowed to hatch as many quail as I want as long as I practice proper subtraction. I sell and eat the ones that are "too many".
Plus they usually tend to have the "I'm rescuing them" mindset even when it's clearly not beneficial to the animals.

I buy a lot because I know about half will be males and half of the females will not be what I'm looking for. Plus I love fried chicken so it all works out

Plus they usually tend to have the "I'm rescuing them" mindset even when it's clearly not beneficial to the animals.

I buy a lot because I know about half will be males and half of the females will not be what I'm looking for. Plus I love fried chicken so it all works out
When I decided to raise quail, I went into it knowing that I wanted them for eggs and meat. I'd never killed anything larger than a bug before. I eat meat. Now I know exactly where my meat comes from and how it was raised.

"I rescued these chicks. They're a week old. What do I do?"

No, you did not rescue them. You bought them at the damn feed store. I don't care if they gave you sad eyes and looked to cute too pass up. Babies are con artists. Doesn't matter if they are dogs, cats, birds, or humans. They. Will. Con. You.

Now someone will have to clean up the mess you made and if anyone is doing the rescuing, it will be them, not you.

"I rescued these chicks. They're a week old. What do I do?"

No, you did not rescue them. You bought them at the damn feed store. I don't care if they gave you sad eyes and looked to cute too pass up.
A lady I worked with, classic cat lady (but with dogs) bragged about her friends who were 'rescuing' dogs from Korea.
I wanted to tell her that was like rescuing cows from Texas. 🙄

It really sucks that a considerable percentage of the population seems to be disgustingly stupid, and not by choice.
not really sure what this means...are you saying people are stupid not by choice?...are you saying an IQ test isn’t fair because it doesn’t give people a choice to be stupid ..or smart?

Back
Top Bottom