Things you wish you could say

No, it really isn't. I am aware of my negative feelings towards others yet there have been many occasions when haven't been able to do anything about them, aside from lashing out at the individual(s) in question, which is something that I know I would do again.
You feel what you feel. You are, however, in control of and responsible for your actions.

Last edited:
Agree with me or else Ill snark you to the end of the world. Im right, you are an idiot, Ill explain it to you why, ill type slowly so you can comprehend it. :)
Don't ya hate that too? So much to hate, so little time to assign it properly.
Screw it, I'm not prejudice, I hate everyone !
There, problem solved! FIGJAM Baby !!!

Aaron
Reminds me of a High School Physics teacher where I went...
Every year. Every YEAR, he had a waiting list of kids who wanted to be in his class.

He started every semester with this quote, "I'm not prejudice, I hate you all equally...."

IF you ever fell asleep in his class you'd get hit with a very chalked up eraser.

I never took his class. However I did get to have talks with him during my time there. Very neat guy.

Oh god, the eraser! That reminds me of my Navy days as an instructor. Had one gem who was out partying too late last night and was falling asleep in my class over and over again. Walked by him and could smell why. I could 'get' this happening on a Monday maybe, but a Wednesday night, a school night. I was not a happy camper, and was already known as one who had an 'attitude' to begin with.

Well the involuntary self propelled head bobs started in earnest and that head went down again while I was at the chalk board. With all my might I shot my eraser at him like a rocket. Nolan Ryan would have been proud of this pitch, I'll tell you that much right now! Well wouldn't you know it, the kid jerks his head up and looks straight at me about 45.828 milliseconds after that eraser left my hand and POW, smack in the face with it instead of off the top of his head which was the intended target. You just hear POP, and see this yellow cloud of chalk dust envelop his head. He's choking and wheezing, bleating about I can't see. A couple of the students are laughing, most the others are looking on in shock and horror.

Now in my brain I am thinking, oh crap, I just blinded this (_*_) but don't want to make an issue out of it so I don't get my ass in a wringer over this. Great Mistakes Training Center had many strict rules about care feeding and coddling of Ricky Recruit, and I just broke about half of them with that areal assault on little pampered pup. Out of nowhere I yell, get into the bathroom, wash that $^$^ off NOW, and if you fall asleep again Ill shove it... you get the idea.

Luckily, Hangover Harry was not blinded, I was not court martialed, and word got around the entire school house in about 5 minutes to NOT fall asleep in my class EVER!

Yep, erasers, fond memories !!
Aaron

Oh god, the eraser! That reminds me of my Navy days as an instructor. Had one gem who was out partying too late last night and was falling asleep in my class over and over again. Walked by him and could smell why. I could 'get' this happening on a Monday maybe, but a Wednesday night, a school night. I was not a happy camper, and was already known as one who had an 'attitude' to begin with.

Well the involuntary self propelled head bobs started in earnest and that head went down again while I was at the chalk board. With all my might I shot my eraser at him like a rocket. Nolan Ryan would have been proud of this pitch, I'll tell you that much right now! Well wouldn't you know it, the kid jerks his head up and looks straight at me about 45.828 milliseconds after that eraser left my hand and POW, smack in the face with it instead of off the top of his head which was the intended target. You just hear POP, and see this yellow cloud of chalk dust envelop his head. He's choking and wheezing, bleating about I can't see. A couple of the students are laughing, most the others are looking on in shock and horror.

Now in my brain I am thinking, oh crap, I just blinded this (_*_) but don't want to make an issue out of it so I don't get my ass in a wringer over this. Great Mistakes Training Center had many strict rules about care feeding and coddling of Ricky Recruit, and I just broke about half of them with that areal assault on little pampered pup. Out of nowhere I yell, get into the bathroom, wash that $^$^ off NOW, and if you fall asleep again Ill shove it... you get the idea.

Luckily, Hangover Harry was not blinded, I was not court martialed, and word got around the entire school house in about 5 minutes to NOT fall asleep in my class EVER!

Yep, erasers, fond memories !!
Aaron
(raises hand to wave) 88-92 Navy Aircrew/SAR Swimmer H-3's & 60's Stayed at HS-1.....

You feel what you feel. You are, however, in control of and responsible for your actions.
It depends on the situation. There have been times when I've gotten upset and broken my stuff, despite really trying not to. On the other hand, I probably would still choose to lash out at the people I've lashed out at because it's satisfying and doesn't cost me anything.

Back
Top Bottom