Things you wish you could say

Gas is so much cheaper if you don't drive an oversized truck on all your errands 😆 (and there is more room in the parking lots)
I'm under $40/month in a sedan for all the shopping, errands, and Dr's appts, and I never have to think twice about hopping in the car for a drive just because.

My neighbors are always whining about gas, they've all got trucks (some several), and no farm or construction jobs to make use of them. I have to bite my tongue so hard to keep from mentioning the elephant in the parking spot...

Gas is so much cheaper if you don't drive an oversized truck on all your errands 😆 (and there is more room in the parking lots)
I'm under $40/month in a sedan for all the shopping, errands, and Dr's appts, and I never have to think twice about hopping in the car for a drive just because.

My neighbors are always whining about gas, they've all got trucks (some several), and no farm or construction jobs to make use of them. I have to bite my tongue so hard to keep from mentioning the elephant in the parking spot...
There are major reasons gas is so expensive that have nothing to do with trucks. But if I go into any of them, I'll surely get reported by people who don't want to hear the truth

There are major reasons gas is so expensive that have nothing to do with trucks. But if I go into any of them, I'll surely get reported by people who don't want to hear the truth
There are certainly several factors, but I thing the point was not to complain about the prices when you really don't need that full size whatever.

There are certainly several factors, but I thing the point was not to complain about the prices when you really don't need that full size whatever.
Oh, I got the point. And who knows what they use the trucks for? Trucks are used for much more than farming or construction. My point is, a few years ago, gas was much cheaper. Now it's too expensive and all for political reasons

Back
Top Bottom