Things you wish you could say

I'm a morning person. When that alarm rings(6 times) I bound out of bed, ready to start the day🙄🥱
LOL. I actually am a morning person. 7:14 am, and I've already been out for my morning walk, fed the birds and am almost done with my pot of tea.

I had a roommate once who would hit the snooze on the alarm for HOURS. One time I pounded on the door and yelled, "Give up or get up!". My alarm rings once.

LOL. I actually am a morning person. 7:14 am, and I've already been out for my morning walk, fed the birds and am almost done with my pot of tea.

I had a roommate once who would hit the snooze on the alarm for HOURS. One time I pounded on the door and yelled, "Give up or get up!". My alarm rings once.
I haven't used an alarm in many decades. Never really needed one once I was out of school.

When I was in college, I would go across the hall to shake awake TWO students who slept through their alarm. They didn't even hit snooze, just slept through a beeping that could be heard several rooms away. Funny thing, they got so they would wake up as the door opened. Apparently their sleeping brains were able to learn that THIS sound meant they really did have to wake up, even though the door was much quieter than the alarm!

Like you, when I use an alarm, I get up without hitting snooze.

When I was about 6 or 7, I was up early one morning when my Dad's alarm went off. I remember feeling sorry for him having to get up and go to work every morning. I snuck into his room and turned his alarm off in what I felt was a sign of pure love.
Needless to say he did not see it that way.
I don't think I got the butt wiping I deserved but I did get I firm talking to while he hurriedly dressed for work. That time a word to the wise was sufficient.

When I was about 6 or 7, I was up early one morning when my Dad's alarm went off. I remember feeling sorry for him having to get up and go to work every morning. I snuck into his room and turned his alarm off in what I felt was a sign of pure love.
Needless to say he did not see it that way.
I don't think I got the butt wiping I deserved but I did get I firm talking to while he hurriedly dressed for work. That time a word to the wise was sufficient.
The pathway to Hell is paved with good intentions. :lau

Pretty sure it's every other commercial on TV.
People still watch tv…..with commercial
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Why do so many people seem to think that the balanced, formulated feed for their animal isn't good enough? Why add supplements and crap to their water? If the feed isn't good, get better feed, don't add unnecessary crud just for the heck of it! It is possible to overdose on a lot of vitamins.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom