Things you wish you could say

I don’t punch women and kids. I swat kids on their backside if they need it, and most do at sometime or another. I kept it to my own, or ones that were kin to me, and I had the green light to do so.

I have swatted quite a few women on their backside as well. Some needed it, some just wanted it.

As far as @notabitail goes, I would never punch him. However, I would take the $10 and watch @OneHappyDuckie and @HorseGirlAbby punch him. That offer stands.

I would totally step between you and @bill3607! I have a mental bet going already on who would pull the punch, and who would double up the power behind it. 🤣
No need to step between me and Bill. We get along just fine. I'm kinda lost on who I'm supposed to be throat punching. Ok, everyone, take one and pass it on
shocked melissa mccarthy GIF

I want to freak-out scream at the other dishwasher and tell him to frigging SANITIZE whatever the kitchen staff hands him after picking the items up off of the floor. They SPECIFY to SANITIZE them! Do not just spray it with water and call it clean! Our sous chef will soon be our new boss, and I have already told him to hand items like that to ME because I actually sanitize them. But our current chef will not hear a word against the kid "because he's 16." When I was 16 I stood before two judges who held my fate in their hands. Neither of them gave me leniency because I was "just 16". Weak-ass excuse to let a lazy kid continue being lazy. Thankfully, sous chef does not like the kid, and I just know that he will fire him as soon as he becomes head honcho.

I want to freak-out scream at the other dishwasher and tell him to frigging SANITIZE whatever the kitchen staff hands him after picking the items up off of the floor. They SPECIFY to SANITIZE them! Do not just spray it with water and call it clean! Our sous chef will soon be our new boss, and I have already told him to hand items like that to ME because I actually sanitize them. But our current chef will not hear a word against the kid "because he's 16." When I was 16 I stood before two judges who held my fate in their hands. Neither of them gave me leniency because I was "just 16". Weak-ass excuse to let a lazy kid continue being lazy. Thankfully, sous chef does not like the kid, and I just know that he will fire him as soon as he becomes head honcho.
But the 5 second rule.

Back
Top Bottom