Two week old standard old English

CEW

In the Brooder
Feb 12, 2024
I’m curious if anybody out there has any pictures of the different breeds of standard old English at two weeks old I just ordered a surplus deal and I’ve got five different standard old English breeds that I can tell of, but they did not tell me what breeds I had so I’m trying to match them up if you have any pictures, I’d appreciate it

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    428.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    429.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0927.jpeg
    IMG_0927.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 3
Where did you get them from? Could you post a picture of them without the heat lamp changing their color?

On Silver Duckwing chicks, they've got the chipmunk markings that are lighter in color, closer to white on the sides, and sex-linked by the line that extends from their eye to their ear (for pullets, the line goes past the ear and sometimes down and thicker).

For B.B. Red chicks, they're very similar to the Silver Duckwings, but are darker and more brown.

On the chick that you posted a few pictures of, I would almost question if it's even a pure color. The feather growth looks more Lemon Blue, but the down feathers should be more blue, not red like a Red Pyle.

Back
Top Bottom