*** URGENT HELP NEEDED FORM FELLOW BRINSEA USERS! ***

Thank you for replying :)

No, unfortunately, I don't. We just moved into our new home here in NC from Wesley Chapel, FL, and I'm restarting a new flock up here.

The added fun has been that hurricanes are a thing up here in the Asheville area like they were for our 30 years in Florida.

So Brinsea has the one they have made for themselves in China, but they do not maintain a proprietary ownership on transformers in general.

The good news is...my brother-in-law found me several choices for replacement. Brinsea sent me a photo of the product information on the back of the transformer so that I could match the voltage, Hz, amps, watts, etc. These are critical to match so that you don't fry your incubator.

Them sending me this photo was critical, and I'm very grateful.

Amazon will have it here Saturday.

Tagging those who posted - grateful to all of you!

@2ndTink @Debbie292d @wrathsfarm - Thank you all for the help - it was really appreciated!

View attachment 3956820
That's great that you have found a work around!

Oof, tough welcome into NC with Helene, I hope you and your new home are all safe.

Keep us posted on your incubation and hatch! Are you going to do a hatch-a-long?

Happy to hear you got it sorted out and hopefully you have a great hatch..

And on that note... What are you hatching? 🤔

Yes!! It would be a nice bright spot amidst this terrible tragedy...while we were so lucky with our home, property, and jobs...others have not been so lucky, so it's hard to really celebrate...

I am (hopefully) hatching 12 Crele English Orps, 6-ish Cuckoo Eng. Orps, and 6-ish Buff Eng. Orps. The 2nd 12 is really dependant on what the breeder has available on Monday...I'm just grateful for her huge generosity in delaying my shipment...

In the spring, I will do another hatch/coop with my Silver Laces Wyandottes - my heart breed <3

That's great that you have found a work around!

Oof, tough welcome into NC with Helene, I hope you and your new home are all safe.

Keep us posted on your incubation and hatch! Are you going to do a hatch-a-long?

You'd think I'd be used to hurricanes!! BUT...I guess I didn't expect a hurricane here in the mountains...and the devastation is staggering - on the level of Andrew.

Hmmm....let me go look at "hatch-a-long" and see if I can do that! It's been 10 years since I hatched my last batch!!

You'd think I'd be used to hurricanes!! BUT...I guess I didn't expect a hurricane here in the mountains...and the devastation is staggering - on the level of Andrew.

Hmmm....let me go look at "hatch-a-long" and see if I can do that! It's been 10 years since I hatched my last batch!!
Helene wasn't as I expected, we are just far enough away we got about 9 inches of rain over 4 days. Typically we see about 2 days of rain from hurricanes passing by, this one really hung around. Yesterday was our first sunny day since before the remnants of the tropical storm that was through here before Helene. I let the girls out for the first time in what they said was FOREVER, lol. They were so happy to run around on the grass and eat bugs.

I've only hatched a handful of times now, my first ever was last summer, I'm sure it's like riding a bike! :highfive: If you don't end up doing a hatch-a-long, please post chick photos on here, we are always in need of chick pictures :lau

Back
Top Bottom