Utah!

I had a very generous grant from a family in my classroom this year, and I already got a really nice microscope with a different grant so I convinced my principal I should get an incubator. One Brinsea 20 Advance and a candler coming my way! I found a way to get chickens in the classroom.
ya.gif

Carrie

I had a very generous grant from a family in my classroom this year, and I already got a really nice microscope with a different grant so I convinced my principal I should get an incubator. One Brinsea 20 Advance and a candler coming my way! I found a way to get chickens in the classroom.
ya.gif

Carrie

Woohoo!! I've got some eggs going in one of my kid's classes right now and the kids are over the moon about those eggs. Such a learning experience!

Anyone been to the IFA up in salt lake that could tell me what breeds they have? They don't have them listed on the website sadly
If it's anything like the Am Fork IFA they have EE's, RIR, Barred Rocks, red sexlink, black sexlink, and a few others I can't remember right now. I bet they could tell you if you called them. What are you looking for?

If it's anything like the Am Fork IFA they have EE's, RIR, Barred Rocks, red sexlink, black sexlink, and a few others I can't remember right now. I bet they could tell you if you called them. What are you looking for?
A Sebright though I doubt they would have them and also gold or silver wyandottes, and speckled sussexs

I just went to the IFA in Hyde Park today and I couldn't believe the variety they will be getting.
They get shipments in Wednesdays and Fridays. They will have
Rhode Island Red
New Hampshire Red
Barred Rock
Black Austrolorp
Gold sex link
Gold wyondotte
Silver Laced Wyondotte
Blue Wyondotte
Cuckoo Marans
Welsummer
White Leghorn
California White
Buff Orpington
Gold Sex link
Delaware
Speckled Sussex
Blue Laced Red wyondotte
White Cochin Standard
Buff Cochin Standars

They’ve already presold all the Easter Eggers, Standard Blue Cochins, Barnevelders, Red Sex link, Black sex links,
I would be so very happy to buy one of each, lol. But we just hatched out 21 of our own eggs so I really don’t have a lot of buying power with my husband. L He keeps me in check.

Last edited:
The Riverton IFA has Buff Orps, brown leghorns, Buff Cochins, Brahmas, Production Reds, Acanas (might have that name a bit wrong), Easter Eggers (of course with the bogus name instead), and I believe some Wyandottes and a few more I am forgetting.

Back
Top Bottom