Virginia

Also, I have been told that a Splash and a Black will produce a Blue. A Blue crossed with another Blue will produce either a Splash or a Black. Isn't that correct? You said you have some Splashes, if you know of anyone who has any Black to sell and you ever want to sell any of your Splash please let me know. But would like a rooster of one and pullet of the other and the rooster to be somewhat older than the pullet. Thanks for any and all help!

Virginia, time to private message? For everyone out there, I keep posting this. I am sure somewhere or somehow it is written.
I have seen it badly written.
I have seen it in pictures and that was well done.
So here it is once more.
Please print it up and keep it or save it to computer.

blue + blue = 50%blue, 25%black, 25%splash

blue + black = 50%blue, 50%black

splash + blue = 50%splash, 50%blue

black + black = 100% black

splash + black = 100%blue

splash + splash = 50%splash, & 50%w/a little splash

Remember there are different shades of blue.
There are different amounts of splash. All splash do not have the same amounts of color.
If I am wrong, sorry, I am not perfect. But this is how I remember it and I have used it off and on for years.

Last edited:
Thanks, I actually did see this somewhere the other day and couldn't find it. I printed it this time!
wink.png

Just let me know if you ever do decide to sell some hatching eggs. Thanks!

just wanted to thank everybody :)   -- i called the DOA and was told i have to do the town by town search--- square one...  lol
And within the town by town search there is the area search like HOA's.

Like I said one friend checked and the county and town did not list a limit on dogs and my friend bought within a community governed by a Homeowners Association that had a restriction of two dogs per houshold and no more than two horses per household. They had three dogs and no one said anything for months till the weather turned nice and they took their three dogs out for a walk. HOA are the lowest form of government. And what they say goes. No flag flown in their front yard. No political party signage. So please when you find a city or town your interested in Please check for local ordinances. You never know.

Back
Top Bottom