Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Yes. Covid. First time we got it a couple years ago it lasted for 3 days and wasn’t bad at all. This time much worse. I didn’t get an inhaler but we are both taking meds and they are helping. Still we aren’t in the hospital and that’s all I ask!

I'm asthmatic. I always have multiple rescue inhalers. I went through several of them. Couldn't really breathe in deep enough and hold it long enough. Took awhile each morning just to get to the point I could use the control inhaler.

I'm glad you're ok. I recommend sleep if you can

I'm asthmatic. I always have multiple rescue inhalers. I went through several of them. Couldn't really breathe in deep enough and hold it long enough. Took awhile each morning just to get to the point I could use the control inhaler.

I'm glad you're ok. I recommend sleep if you can
I can’t imagine having this with asthma! Oh gosh that has to be awful. As it is I had to sleep sitting up for the first 4 nights, so it had to be so much worse for you.

I have been getting lots of sleep and rest. Everyday I think maybe this is the last day, but it will run its course.

To complicate it for me, I am on a perpetual chemo drug, so my immune system is weak to begin with, but it is doing a better job than I expected so I’m happy.

Thanks for the kind advice.

I can’t imagine having this with asthma! Oh gosh that has to be awful. As it is I had to sleep sitting up for the first 4 nights, so it had to be so much worse for you.

I have been getting lots of sleep and rest. Everyday I think maybe this is the last day, but it will run its course.

To complicate it for me, I am on a perpetual chemo drug, so my immune system is weak to begin with, but it is doing a better job than I expected so I’m happy.

Oh that's a scary thing with being sick.

Hey all!! I'm a Californian right now but my family is looking to move up north, somewhere in the Chehalis area - does anyone have links to helpful info on keeping chickens, quail, ducks, etc in the Chehalis/Lewis County area? I emailed the city and their answers were helpful but kind of vague. Any tips and advice are welcome too. Thanks in advance!
Look in Mossyrock also chicken friendly nice micro climate.
Yes. Covid. First time we got it a couple years ago it lasted for 3 days and wasn’t bad at all. This time much worse. I didn’t get an inhaler but we are both taking meds and they are helping. Still we aren’t in the hospital and that’s all I ask!
Paxlovid

Paxlovid

Back
Top Bottom