What cell phone service do you use...

Quote:
That is good to know... thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
DH and I were looking at Sprint's coverage map. We are in a "fair" area and, I kid you not, the very next street over has no coverage. DH said he wishes they would put a tower in our back yard, pay us about $3000/mo in rent, and fence all around it so the chickens could go in there.
lol.png

Robin'sBrood :

Debi, I was reading wireless reviews, sorted by date. I'm so afraid to get locked into a contract with a carrier I've never used before.

I can't blame you there! You actually need to find out who has the best coverage in your area. Verizon is best here, but when I travel to LA, not so good.​

we had Tracfone hated it went to cell one which is at&t now and hated it worse. we went to verizon wireless and have had it for 4 years now. we have 3 cells on a family plan. only prob we have really had with VW is the cells connecting to the net when not suppost to(when in pockets and purse). we got charged for it a few times and i called complaining they removed the charges and put blocks on them when i asked and we switched the shortcuts and haven't had any probs since. we have had mostly the free phones dropped them on ground, in toilet(lol) and in puddles and all the phones still work believe it or not. some of those reviews r crazy and horrible to read. my last upgrade i got a razzle it twists and has a cam and a mp3 player. i haven't had any probs other than the accidental connecting to the net some people r just horrible on cells with not careing for them its not always the phones. i had that prob when i had other relatives on my plan every mth i was haveing to replace phones because they were killing the chargeing ports on their phones but VW replaced everyone of them under warranty. i have never had to replace the phones we have and customer service has always been good when we had issues and needed help with stuff to take back our lines and switch things around.

We have used Sprint for years and been satisfied. Where we live now is a no mans land for cell service though so we are happily going back to old school. "Life before cell phones"
It is actually liberating not being tied to the phone.

Robin'sBrood :

I have never even heard of Credo.
hmm.png

They don't have "stores" that I know of, but rather online/phone only, which I imagine keeps their prices down. Their customer service is GREAT...not once have I had a bad experience. They use the sprint network, but have access to other towers, but don't charge for roaming. So, if I in an area that had better AT&T coverage, my phone switches to roaming onto that tower and I get better reception (but doesn't cost me a penny). My husband had been wanting me to switch over for probably a year and I fought it (Never heard of them, etc). Boy, do I regret waiting so long! I had Cingular/AT&T before, which I was happy with, but I really like Credo!​

Back
Top Bottom