What did you do in the garden today?

Noticed blossom end rot on my summer squash, yesterday. Just ordered a calcium spray to hopefully combat it.
So - 2 nights ago I released my huge order of ladybugs. I bought such a large amount because I knew many would migrate. The only ladybugs I saw in my garden, yesterday, were the ones I added under protective netting over my cabbage and kale.
I still have green lacewing eggs to put out in the gardens. Hope they like it here, better than the ladybugs. ::sigh::

I have figured out how to start pickling for the sweets early in morn and finish next morn.
While finishing 12 quarts dd brings in these 😮 how did we miss those yesterday b4 I started? Did they grow suddenly during storm?

Attachments

• IMG_8064.jpeg
    IMG_8064.jpeg
    454.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8067.jpeg
    IMG_8067.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 0
Noticed blossom end rot on my summer squash, yesterday. Just ordered a calcium spray to hopefully combat it.
So - 2 nights ago I released my huge order of ladybugs. I bought such a large amount because I knew many would migrate. The only ladybugs I saw in my garden, yesterday, were the ones I added under protective netting over my cabbage and kale.
I still have green lacewing eggs to put out in the gardens. Hope they like it here, better than the ladybugs. ::sigh::
Have faith- they hide in cracks and strangest places - or mine did. Thought same

Back
Top Bottom