Whatcha Making for Supper?

We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans for a few days. No idea what’s happening tonight. Maybe I’ll make some mountain house for myself and everyone else can fend for themselves.
I like the fend for yourself! No crap when I still had children at home we would sometimes have what I would call fend for yourself night where everyone ate whatever they could find or come up with. My kids loved it cause that meant they could eat whatever they wanted. It was interesting to say the least!

I like the fend for yourself! No crap when I still had children at home we would sometimes have what I would call fend for yourself night where everyone ate whatever they could find or come up with. My kids loved it cause that meant they could eat whatever they wanted. It was interesting to say the least!
Yup we do that here fairly often. The grandkids don’t like lentils, beans, soup, stew…you know, anything good. If it’s not pizza, popcorn chicken, tacos or burgers they don’t want it.

Meatloaf, baked potatoes, baked butternut squash
YOYO - "You're on your own".

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom