What's the temperature where you are???

Well now that's confusing as I thought it meant .8 of an inch so almost an inch. Maybe they should just say it in fractions.

Here's what we got. Stella had to photo bomb.

View attachment 3947927

It's just lightly sprinkling now and sun is coming. This will be what total was, a tad over 1/2 inch. That's good though!
Need to use Millimetres!

We have had no rain in two weeks - it’s been wonderful. All this niceness comes to a screeching halt though tomorrow. Rain on the way.

DC017544-D960-403B-9A50-AD4FE2A258B3.jpeg

Well now that's confusing as I thought it meant .8 of an inch so almost an inch. Maybe they should just say it in fractions.

Here's what we got. Stella had to photo bomb.
Stella is very pretty. Tabby's are my fave, I love all their unique markings. My last one died at 16yrs. Not bad for a suburban kitty.

Ah I see it now. Don't mind me. I transitioned from Imperial to metric during early school years but use inches when sewing, so I assumed it was 1/8th, which i thought was fun to be excited about 🤭. That's a good bit of rain you got. We could use a bit. Dusty and brown here, but my lungs are loving it.

Saturday 21st of September 10.02a.m. Sunny and windy. Calmer during the nite. Fresh 33.3 / 42.6kph WNW, Hg 32%, 19C / 66.6F top of 23C / 73F. Marine wind warning. Sunny.

Moon is 87.8%

A near-nationwide soaking will drench every Australian state and territory this week, including potential record heavy falls in the north-west tropics.

The best rain will then shift across the border into South Australia and the western Northern Territory through Monday and Tuesday, and by Wednesday light to moderate rain should also be falling across Tasmania, Victoria and New South Wales.

The outlook from Thursday onwards is more uncertain, but the scenario favoured by several models is the rainband will shift up the east coast to central Queensland.

However, modelling is also hinting at a low-pressure system forming late next week over NSW, which could lead to heavy falls, or even a second rainband forming over WA.

3:30 PM
98F
11% humidity
sunny

Fall everywhere else is our spring time. We're still in second summer but spring is getting close (six weeks to go).

Spring starts up in the mountains because the temperatures begin to cool down there first. Here are our local mountains at about 8000 ft. (2400 m) where spring has sprung!

View attachment 3948220
Such beauty! Daisies are my favorite!!

Stella is very pretty. Tabby's are my fave, I love all their unique markings. My last one died at 16yrs. Not bad for a suburban kitty.

Ah I see it now. Don't mind me. I transitioned from Imperial to metric during early school years but use inches when sewing, so I assumed it was 1/8th, which i thought was fun to be excited about 🤭. That's a good bit of rain you got. We could use a bit. Dusty and brown here, but my lungs are loving it.
We adopted her about a year ago She was dubbed a "barn cat" at the Humane Society because when being held by a potential owner, she scratched them. She lives 50/50 inside/outside and is a great mouser.

To live 16 years is awesome! We had one die a few years ago at 21, but she was from the Amish, so we guessed they get a lot of milk as babies.

Back
Top Bottom