Witchcraft thread

I wonder if there is an alt religion thread? I know there's a non-religious thread.

I like learning about pagen religions/beliefs. Like shamanism, which craft, and others. I also like learning about the religions/beliefs of the past.šŸ§šā€ā™€ļøšŸ§žā€ā™€ļøšŸ§œā€ā™€ļøšŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ§™ā€ā™€ļøšŸ§™šŸŽƒšŸŽ„šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠšŸŖ¬šŸ”®šŸŖ„
Pretty sure the pagan thread got locked because the pagans kept arguing with each other about what defines a pagan šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hii Witches!
This is a thread for all witches, no matter how old or young,
For those who are experienced, beginners or are interested in starting!

I, myself am a beginner and I'm very unexperienced. I started in June 2023.
I'm slowly being taught more and more by my neighbour, who has been a witch her entire life!

Anyways,
This is mostly just a place for witches to talk!
You could talk about witchcraft, or just chat with other witches!

This probably wont get any attention, but you can always hope :p

View attachment 3654939
This is pretty interesting!
I'm not sure how much I believe in supernatural stuff, but I certainly enjoy the idea.
I'll be sure to lurk and see if I can learn something!

I did some thread cleanup of recent posts. This thread is not breaking any BYC rules and is allowed to stay.

For those that are not interested in this subject, please move on to another thread.

Thank you all for your understanding.

~BYC Staff
I literally can't thank you enough

This is pretty interesting!
I'm not sure how much I believe in supernatural stuff, but I certainly enjoy the idea.
I'll be sure to lurk and see if I can learn something!
I originally got into it because i loved the idea ;)
I'm no witch who works with deities because i think its too much for me to belive in.. i want to but i just grew up with a dad who would put anything spiritual down

Back
Top Bottom