Witchcraft thread

I can understand in a sense, but those that actually have an interest or practice will understand. Those who are snoopy or judgey will do such regardless of the subtext.
Sorry im a little confused here, are you trying to say im snoopy/judgey or are you referring to people in a whole? OP can do whatever they want i was just saying why some people might be uncomfortable with it. I didnā€™t say that its bad, i didnā€™t say people should be judgey.

I can see this might be a bit of a sensitive topic to you so i wonā€™t carry on, i have no care of what people do if they are expressing themselves. Not at all my point to began with, apologizes if somehow it came off that way. :)
BTW; i have been in this community for a while, (when it comes to crystals herbs oils and etc.) and have my entire room decorated with stuff i use. I love the practice of it and my practice may be different than others, but thats ok. Love it anyhow.

Witchcraft is not evil, itā€™s the person and their intent that make it so. Crystals and herbs and candles and oils are used by all, not just those seeking good luck and such.
I didnt want to say lots of words describing it in case of it being reported (why i said i wasnt sure how to describe it in my second post) i wasnt sure if someone might report me for it.

I was referring to a more demonic use which is to each their own of course but thats what i was talking about.. all is personal preference, doesnā€™t matter to me. I really dont care lol.

True but i wasnā€™t suggesting that it was bad. (Although that kind i do not do thats besides the point.) I was just saying why people might feel uncomfortable. If the more (going with evil because i dont know how else to describe it) witchcraft isnā€™t what this is about it would probably be useful to put on there because crystal witchcraft is different and might gather more of a audience since its growing popular nowadays. Just was a suggestion :p
We are talking about witchcraft. Either people are into it or not. If they take the time to read what has been posted theyā€™d see weā€™ve talked a bit about a lot of things, including which hamsters are the cutest and friendliest :gig What we havenā€™t discussed is boiling people in oil for revenge or poking poppets with pins.

Sorry im a little confused here, are you trying to say im snoopy/judgey or are you referring to people in a whole? OP can do whatever they want i was just saying why some people might be uncomfortable with it. I didnā€™t say that its bad, i didnā€™t say people should be judgey.

I can see this might be a bit of a sensitive topic to you so i wonā€™t carry on, i have no care of what people do if they are expressing themselves. Not at all my point to began with, apologizes if somehow it came off that way. :)
I was saying people that are genuinely interested in witchcraft or follow the craft know that it isn't evil. The practitioner is in control of the intention. They choose to make it good or evil. And I wasn't saying you were snoopy or judgy I was talking about others coming in here thinking this is a thread about something other then it actually is. šŸ˜Š

We are talking about witchcraft. Either people are into it or not. If they take the time to read what has been posted theyā€™d see weā€™ve talked a bit about a lot of things, including which hamsters are the cutest and friendliest :gig What we havenā€™t discussed is boiling people in oil for revenge or poking poppets with pins.
Not saying I haven't made hot foot powder to get rid of my future mil from living in my house...šŸ˜¶šŸ¤Ŗ

I was saying people that are genuinely interested in witchcraft or follow the craft know that it isn't evil. The practitioner is in control of the intention. They choose to make it good or evil. And I wasn't saying you were snoopy or judgy I was talking about others coming in here thinking this is a thread about something other then it actually is. šŸ˜Š
Ah ok.

Im completely familiar with how it works and know that it isnā€™t bad itself. Evil wasnā€™t the right word to use because it does make it sound like it covers the entire community. I wasnā€™t sure if maybe what i was going to say could get reported so i was trying to limit it. I think its cool to have a thread like this, i like using stuff like this and I have a whole room dedicated to it. Itā€™s very cool, it makes me feel more connected to life and nature itself.

Gotcha :)

Back
Top Bottom