Witchcraft thread

View attachment 3659488
this looks like hell to restock and look through
Having been stupid once and going to Sam's Club (Walmarts version of Costco) on a Saturday, displays like this looked like a tornado had swept through, makes me feel sorry for the employees having to straighten it up.

So I try to keep positive self talk and positive goals in mind as much as possible.
IE: "I'm staying healthy and happy." Vs. "I don't want to get sick." I keep my thoughts on the positive spins of healthy and happy.
I keep my thoughts realistic and goals progressing but attainable.
I've read more than once in more than one place that telling yourself what NOT to do is not nearly as effective as telling yourself what TO do. Like your brain skips over the the "don't" part.

I found this to be true for myself. If I told myself, "Don't forget the ___." Then, dang, I just forgot the___! But when I told myself, "Remember the ___," I remembered it.

Thoughts are things. What you think, you can become.
im also learning from this
I think we can ALL learn from this conversation. :)

One last thought here... I learned a long time ago that the word "Christian" meant "Christ-like." I know a lot of Christians who definitely are NOT Christ-like.

Change of topic; How do healing herbs work?
If basil is a pain relief, do i just take eat an entire basil plant or what..
I think it would give you a belly ache!

There are many ways to use it. You can eat in combination with other healing herbs. You can make a spell jar and put it in there with crystals and other herbs that you charge with your intent. Some people bury the jar so that itā€™s continuously charged by the Earth. You can use it dried on your altar with candles and crystals. Put some basil oil on a candle of the correct color and burn it.

You charge each item with your intent, asking that the item adds its power to yours to accomplish the goal.

It depends on what practices resonate with you. If someone tells you you HAVE to do it a certain way, theyā€™re wrong. If thereā€™s no meaning for you, it doesnā€™t focus your intent and it wonā€™t work.

Keep in mind that any and all spells require that you put in effort to accomplish the goal. You canā€™t do a healing spell and not take care of yourself in the physical world.

I'm lurking through these posts. I just found you this AM. This seems so similar to the practice of an ofrenda, which is fairly common and practiced in Mexican culture relating to el DĆ­a de los Muertos. I think studying your family and the history is great to learn about your roots and having ideas of how to progress, if that's your thing.

I'm not sure that I'm a witch by any means, but I very much believe in the power of intent and positivity. I believe in the power of your internal thoughts. So I try to keep positive self talk and positive goals in mind as much as possible.
IE: "I'm staying healthy and happy." Vs. "I don't want to get sick." I keep my thoughts on the positive spins of healthy and happy.
Firm believer in positive thoughts!

I'm lurking through these posts. I just found you this AM. This seems so similar to the practice of an ofrenda, which is fairly common and practiced in Mexican culture relating to el DĆ­a de los Muertos. I think studying your family and the history is great to learn about your roots and having ideas of how to progress, if that's your thing.

I'm not sure that I'm a witch by any means, but I very much believe in the power of intent and positivity. I believe in the power of your internal thoughts. So I try to keep positive self talk and positive goals in mind as much as possible.
I love it

Back
Top Bottom