Wrath's Marans

Always with the chicken math šŸ¤£šŸ˜… good thing they donā€™t teach that in schoolā€¦kids would be very confused hahaha
Everyone would get an A+...1+1=8+a batch of chicks (but they don't count cuz they're not chickens yet=8+3 (jumped in your cart at TSC) but they don't count either, cuz they're not chickens yet=8 chickens;) šŸ¤£

Everyone would get an A+...1+1=8+a batch of chicks (but they don't count cuz they're not chickens yet=8+3 (jumped in your cart at TSC) but they don't count either, cuz they're not chickens yet=8 chickens;) šŸ¤£

Is there a clause in chicken math if you lose count? If so I believe you're suppose to 'round' down by 3. šŸ¤£

Is there a clause in chicken math if you lose count? If so I believe you're suppose to 'round' down by 3. šŸ¤£
I was going on the assumption that I had somewhere around 70 or 80 total including all I hatched this spring. I made the mistake of tallying up my pens, and I'm actually over 110 :th:oops: but like 40 of them are silkies so thats really like 15 there, some will be processed, so those don't actually count right?

Back
Top Bottom