YO GEORGIANS! :)

Thanks. Hubby laughed when he say the plans I drew up and said I could not make the roof curve that way…well guess what I did lol. It's a hobby to build my coops as more than a box. I figured this storybook style fit the Polish breed. I have Tolbunts with an eye out for WC Blue & WC Black.

Sneek peek…I've been MIA because I've been either working, tending the flock and animals (including my sweet sweet hubby), down in my shop or out back…still not done but this is my Polish coop in progress. It has 3 sections inside the coop and run all of which can be opened up by the hinged doors or locked down for 3 breeding pens. By the way I've been told there is a Canton show in April but I can't find any details.
This is gorgeous! Outstanding job, makes me wish I could build another coop now, inspiring.

Sneek peek…I've been MIA because I've been either working, tending the flock and animals (including my sweet sweet hubby), down in my shop or out back…still not done but this is my Polish coop in progress. It has 3 sections inside the coop and run all of which can be opened up by the hinged doors or locked down for 3 breeding pens. By the way I've been told there is a Canton show in April but I can't find any details.

Good to see you back! I love the coop. Sure would love to see your Tolbunts-haven't seen them since they were little!

Thanks. Hubby laughed when he say the plans I drew up and said I could not make the roof curve that way…well guess what I did lol. It's a hobby to build my coops as more than a box. I figured this storybook style fit the Polish breed. I have Tolbunts with an eye out for WC Blue & WC Black.

Having been to Poland, it looks... polish!

Back
Top Bottom