YO GEORGIANS! :)

Well. There's a ball game tomorrow night for Mr. C.. I skipped tonight so I reckon I hafta go tomorrow lol.

And I'll likely be moving chickens (chicks) here and there.. Trying to figure out where they need to be. I really wish I had a place of their own- MAYBE I can talk hubby into some assistance there? We'll see. I would love to close in a corner of the pole barn, maybe beside where the hay is now. It'd be protected from weather and plenty of room to roam. Hmmmm...

I know!!
clap.gif

Here's one of the pretty girls
Love her! They had dark Brahmas today at TS. I was so tempted to try to sneak one home, but I have an easter egger that is almost like a dark brahma except she lays a blue/green egg!

Well,. you can't really see the pattern, but she does have penciling! But, she is an EE.

Yeah but nobody has even been doing the "good morning where's my coffee" posts in the mornings and the here's my day recaps.  I think they have quit us for another thread or worse.... the other forum!

Not quite. I will explain my absence tomorrow. For now, it's sleepy time!

9 week old Chickens first night outside in coop and we found 5/6 out on the cold wet ground. -sigh- had to lock them up for the night. It was so hard to get them into the coop part for the night!

Are we going to have to do that every night?

Back
Top Bottom