YO GEORGIANS! :)

Bantams are super cute but we eat our extra chickens so bantams aren’t as useful for us.

I did have a big chonky English Orpington roo but my friend snagged him, lol. He wasn't the best defender but he was pretty and very people friendly. He used to walk right into her living room to hang out if she left the door open. 😅

My three young Ayam Cemani boys in Lawrenceville, Ga need a new home. I will definitely not have room for these three plus the two other roosters that I'm going to keep.
I do not want to "cull" them. But that would be better than pecking fights between them or "over worked" hens.
I don't know much about this breed but they are a little larger than average so they might make good protectors. They are still growing and have not started crowing or trying to mate yet.
I want them to go to a flock and not some voo doo dinner table.

I'm in Thomaston!
smile.png
(Upson County)
Are you still in the area? I just moved here

My three young Ayam Cemani boys in Lawrenceville, Ga need a new home. I will definitely not have room for these three plus the two other roosters that I'm going to keep.
I do not want to "cull" them. But that would be better than pecking fights between them or "over worked" hens.
I don't know much about this breed but they are a little larger than average so they might make good protectors. They are still growing and have not started crowing or trying to mate yet.
Wish I were allowed to have roosters in my neighborhood 😢

Awwww, they would love hanging out here at Hip Hillbilly Acres. The hubby trips about driving over an hour away, ughhh. We are about three hours from L-ville, GA.

Hello,

I moved to GA about 8 years ago. Prior to that, we were in WA and had chickens.
We are getting back into them this year. My concern is the heat.
I know there are certain chickens recommended for hot climates, but do others do okay as well? I haven't narrowed down exactly which breed I want.

Back
Top Bottom