YO GEORGIANS! :)

If I lockdown on day 19 instead of day 18 will anything happen? I am a school teacher and ahd my days wrong and day 18 is on a Sunday and I will not be able to get into our school on Sunday. What if I lockdown on Monday instead? Any help/insight is very much appreciated.
I think that would probably be ok but it might be safer to start lockdown on Friday afternoon.

Rehoming an Embden Gander near Rentz, GA. He's this year's gosling so still very young but I have one too many boys for my small flock of geese. Excellent health, nearly completely feathered in - still a little fuzzy around the neck. Has been free ranging with other geese and chickens and is well behaved. He does know some commands and reacts appropriately, 'No', and 'Bedtime' - he will head for his house! He is accustomed to people and doesn't run away but has not been handled a lot. Approximately 10 weeks of age. Has beautiful light blue eyes common to Embden geese. Came from TSC/Hoover Hatchery originally. Would like to see him go to a home with a pond or at minimum, with other geese; he has a very strong flocking instinct so I think he will make an excellent goose husband!

Attachments

• Max 2.jpg
    Max 2.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom