Please, I need your opinions! What would you do?

ok, I had to friend request you because the option to just send a message wasn't on your page...some people block that option and some don't (some other lady named Holly is getting a message that says "test email for byc"...she'll be wondering who the heck I am and what I've emailed her
gig.gif
Anyway, I sent one to you, but had to send a friend request in order to send you a message.

Were you able just to send a message to the lady or did you have to friend request her as well?

Opps. Lol. Maybe she wont think anything about it. Lol. Thanks for trying. I was able to send her a message. It didnt say I needed to friend her or anything. So hopefully she got it. We'll see. Before I sent the link I checked my privacy settings and it showed the message button on there. How odd. But again, thank you.
big_smile.png

Uh, remember the email of fb I sent to the Holly that wasn't you??? I just got confirmation that she confirmed me as a friend! Now what?!?!
lau.gif
How funny is that! Now I have to go in and delete her...how trusting she is! Not even knowing me
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom