"HELP PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHEN THE CHICKENS ARE NOT LAYING'

Yaaaa, glad you got two eggs:) I'm sure after you start the layer you will start to see eggs more consistently and your chickens will be happy and healthy.... Good luck:)

so should i buy pellets and mix it with corn

We use layer crumble, pellets, black oil sunflower seeds, chicken scratch, and oyster shell mixed all up. Our first eggs had nice hard shells. Oyster shells should not be more than 10% of the feed mix.

We buy outs at Tractor Supply, but any feed store should have layer feed. Our little girls seem to prefer the crumble, but I noticed that the new 18 month olds we brought home today seem to like the pellets more. Good thing we mixed them!

We use layer crumble, pellets, black oil sunflower seeds, chicken scratch, and oyster shell mixed all up. Our first eggs had nice hard shells. Oyster shells should not be more than 10% of the feed mix.

We buy outs at Tractor Supply, but any feed store should have layer feed. Our little girls seem to prefer the crumble, but I noticed that the new 18 month olds we brought home today seem to like the pellets more. Good thing we mixed them!

that is kinda what we have only that our farm center makes it they don't order it they actually make it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom