Indian runner duck?.

welcome-byc.gif
She's beautiful!

X2 OMG, they LOVE dried meal worms. I need to find a way to invest in them, lol.
You need to start your own company
lol.png

You need to start your own company
lol.png
OMG, gross me out, lol.... way back in the day before I knew about dried meal worms, I tried to keep live meal worms. I still have night mares, lol.
You are right though, with the money I've spent, lol.

OMG, gross me out, lol.... way back in the day before I knew about dried meal worms, I tried to keep live meal worms. I still have night mares, lol.
You are right though, with the money I've spent, lol.
Nope cannot have live meal worms in my house no way or those disgusing roaches some grow out for their ducks Oh my gosh makes my skin crawl just thinking about them.

Nope cannot have live meal worms in my house no way or those disgusing roaches some grow out for their ducks Oh my gosh makes my skin crawl just thinking about them.
Definitelyy gives me the heebie jeebies. The meal worms I had were kept in an Oatmeal container in the REFRIGERATOR
sickbyc.gif

Nice. Mine has black feet. Never seen one like it. But think ill keep her, became a part of the family lol

Newbie*
Hi new to this forum (and any forum!) Desperate for answers as picking up our indian runner duckling tomorrow. Have an adult (female) indian runner and wondering if they should get on OK? I am driving 2 hours to pick 3 day old up and wondering if it will be ok without heat lamp (heaters in car on full blast) what heat lamp to buy and food? Any info will be much appreciated. Have never had duckling before. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom