Obsessed with chickens

bird_lover1977

In the Brooder
Jul 31, 2023
Hi I have actually been on here for awhile now but I never confirmed my email so I did not post anything. I just did that so I am introducing myself as a new member. I am not new to chicken keeping. I started out with 12 hens and 1 rooster of one breed. That quickly turned into an obsession and now I have over 30 birds of different breeds. I also hatch birds in incubators. I just had 24 babies hatch over the last couple days. I have full size chickens and bantams. I am also getting into silkies.

Hi I have actually been on here for awhile now but I never confirmed my email so I did not post anything. I just did that so I am introducing myself as a new member. I am not new to chicken keeping. I started out with 12 hens and 1 rooster of one breed. That quickly turned into an obsession and now I have over 30 birds of different breeds. I also hatch birds in incubators. I just had 24 babies hatch over the last couple days. I have full size chickens and bantams. I am also getting into silkies.
Welcome. Ask questions as needed, and with your experience, I am confident you will help many members.

Back
Top Bottom