Oh Lord my husband is going to kill me...

Cara

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
NM
I have 16 project Lav Orp chicks in the brooder that hatched last Thursday. In one incubator there are another 18 eggs for one of my Orp projects, and six Blue Orps. Then there's the 7 White Orp eggs I bought last week. I'm waiting on a dozen Silkie eggs to arrive. And a chick order that's shipping on 3/4, of 18 chicks. I remembered i'd promised to hatch some quail for the guy that gave me my cabinet incubator, and got a great deal... on 250 Bobwhite eggs.
ep.gif
Then today I couldn't resist being a tester for some American Blue goose eggs, since i'd been saving up for some. Please God I hope nobody includes extras!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! My husband would shoot me dead!!!! But I think it would be worth it for babies!!!! I think everyone has the spring bug for chicks!!! If were not careful all of our husbands are going to leave us lol!!! But you are going to have so much fun with all of them your so lucky!!!!
thumbsup.gif

They are just so cute
jumpy.gif
!!! Good luck and keep me updated!!!

LOL Maybe. You know when you have the hatching bug after winter, and you're waiting on one set of eggs to arrive.... Then you don't realise how many you have coming and order some more... I'd better sell some birds come springtime! I'd planned to give all of the quail that hatch to the guy who gave me my incubator, but my husband said there will be trouble if I don't keep at least one meal's worth!

Quote:
That is a wonderful idea!

LOL I'll do the same but double the figures and change the names
tongue.png

Gosh, I WISH I could get carried away like that ... I just got started last year and I have to keep reminding myself right now "I have no room, the 5 hens and 2 ducks is already more than I should have, we have no more room, we have no more room!" Yet last night my DBF caught me looking around on the Murray McMurray website, with my purse tantalizingly close enough to grab my card out and order myself some cayugas, silkies, and delewares and boy did I get a stern talking to!
roll.png

I really need to get a bigger property! He better hurry up on that!

Back
Top Bottom