*Washington* 2008 Cascade Spring Show

Dang! Monroe!!! Maybe I should make the effort to get out there. It's only like 40 min! Plus I bet Monroe Farm and feed will have chicks!! w00t!

Why does it feel like there are finals then.....

I hope you guys can make it. I dont even know if I will be showing. I have one Buff Orpingtons hen that I think would do well. If I end up not bring her I will be a spectator, which will be alot of fun anyways.

just realized, that's a Saturday -- I'll be tied up in Maple Valley for NWCA workshop until noon ... and will have hubby along; most like cannot go because he is just NOT yet a chicken fanatic

Quote:
Yes, it is on the westside. Im working on finding more poultry show people on the eastside who can tell me about shows there. Im pretty much right in the middle of the state so it is not bad to drive a few hours. When I use to show Neatherland Dwarfs I would travel to Id, Ca, Or, Mt.
tongue.png

I will be there! Is is a very big show? Like I would know the difference between big and little. ha! ha! The only show I have very been to was at our county fair. I will be there to learn more about chickens.

Back
Top Bottom