*Washington* 2008 Cascade Spring Show

Your welcome. I missed a chicken show last year cause no one told me about it. I would think they would advertise it more on forums. Shows are so much fun and you get to meet many nice people and see so many animals.

I will be there too!!
big_smile.png
Hope to meet some of you all!

Terra, I was going to send you an e-mail to make sure you saw Christina's post. Is Monroe close to where you live? We are guessing its about 1 1/2 hours from our home. OK, Here we go again! We need a head nod, or hand signal, or something to let each other know we are from BYC!
tongue.png
Lets think of something good! Maybe we should do a Chicken Walk! If all the BYC people walked like a chicken through the show others would know we were part of something!
yippiechickie.gif

hat with a chicken comb on it, with BYC printed on the side ? could be any sort of hat ...

or maybe, since we have a contest going on to see how many signed-up listmembers, a name tag "ask me about BYC"

if Amway says that's successful for them, it would be for us too

alternatively, pick a time and a place for a meet-up ...

wish I could come, but may not be do-able

Candy

(May in Chehalis would work better)

Kaneka, Is there a show comming up in Chehalis in May? Please, everyone in Washington, post any shows you find out about so we can go and meet each other. It would be nice to have a time and place to meet.

Terra, I just saw the list you made of "Up Comming Shows", under "Where am I where are you?" Good List! Maybe we need a title of Washington shows so everyone can list any shows they know of and none of us miss any postings.

Thanks Christina for the info on the show! I drive past the fairgrounds every day and had no idea about the poultry shows. I can only imagine how many I've missed!

Quote:
Yes, they do have their chicks in. I buy my chicks through them and theirs are doing great!

-Rick

Back
Top Bottom