*Washington* 2008 Cascade Spring Show

I tried to get guineas one year... they were sold out between the time I called and the time I got to the store.
barnie.gif

I do have other chicks from there and they are doing great. If I remember right, they order from walla walla?

Del's chicks are from Walla Walla according to their posted flyer

I may have found someone nearby to care for "my" chickens ... or I may buy her excess crossbreeds and pay for their care ... we will see (she is going with pure silver-laced Wyandottes) ... so I imagine I'll also need to help build a coop for "my" chickens .. she has two hens, two roos, who dont fit her breeding plans

vaguely possibly I can also add the couple of Easter Eggers I really want ... another local breeder is downsizing ... after appropriate quarantine of course

Candy

Quote:
Yeah, Barry, the owner of Monroe Farm & Feed, told me the regular layers come from [Finney Hatery, iirc] Walla Walla but the exotics come from Iowa.

-Rick

Last edited:
Washington

Harders Hatchery
624 N. Cow Creek Rd.
Ritzville, WA 99169
509-659-1423

Their main thing seems to be the more common production breeds (including Danish Brown Leghorns, Delawares, Wyandottes, etc.) as well some egg hybrids, meat birds, turkeys, a bantam mix and various ducks, geese, game birds and guineas.

Northwest Gamebirds
228812 E. Game Farm Rd
Kennewick, WA 99337
509-586-0150
fax: 509-585-9766
e-mail: [email protected]

Suppliers of live and frozen Coturnix quail.

Northwest Wildfowl
10114 54th Place N.E.
Everett, WA 98205
425-334-8223
fax: 425-397-8136 e-mail: [email protected]
Specializing in wild waterfowl and grouse

Phinney Hatchery, Inc.
1331 Dell Avenue
Walla Walla, WA 99362
509-525-2602
fax: 509-529-9278
"Cheepers by the dozen." They handle various production breeds and some fancies, plus some bantams, geese, ducks, turkeys, guineas, pheasants and chukars.

Springhetti Gamebird Farm
12220 Springhetti Road
Snohomish, WA 98290
360-568-7277
mobile phone: 206-909-1889

Suppliers of Chukar, Hungarian partridge, Valley quail, Blue scale quail, Gambel's quail, and more

can't make Monroe, out of town at family reunion ... but have to go to Arlington now and then to help with fly-in planning; email me with your info, maybe we could meet

hping to make the Chehalis show anyway

but have to go to Arlington now and then to help with fly-in planning; email me with your info, maybe we could meet

we go to the fly ~ in at least one day every yr great fun and food
smile.png

Chicknut ~ In Arlington Washington

Back
Top Bottom