➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I love them boiled as breakfast eggs... just boil water and then take the water off the heat and put the eggs in for 3 mins. This is how I like it, just a little bit salt and pepper and a toast 😁

Also I love omlettes... mixed with cream and anything you like (my favorite is ham and chive)

I do all stuff with them, which you do with chicken eggs ... just calculate 6 quail eggs for 1 chicken egg 👍
Thank you!!! This sounds delicious!!! I’m gonna have to try this!! :D :love
Yep! We make large Japanese style omelettes with them all the time. Or fill a small fry pan with them and eat them sunny side up
Ooooohhhh this sounds really good too!!!

Thank you!!! This sounds delicious!!! I’m gonna have to try this!! :D :love

Ooooohhhh this sounds really good too!!!
Any way you would cook chicken eggs, you can do with quail eggs. There are some recipes that I think work better with quail eggs than with chicken eggs, such as Scotch eggs (chicken eggs are too big) and pickled eggs (bite sized).

Any way you would cook chicken eggs, you can do with quail eggs. There are some recipes that I think work better with quail eggs than with chicken eggs, such as Scotch eggs (chicken eggs are too big) and pickled eggs (bite sized).
Thank you!! This is good to know!! I Googled Scotch eggs and people really eat that!?! :eek: 🤢🤮

Pickled eggs sound good though. Sort of. Idk. I like pickles. But hate hard boiled eggs. So idk.

I got two more today.

2F4DD2E9-94B2-4BC1-A9DF-C475AF48AFFC.jpeg

Idk, everything about them just sounds nasty. Stuffed into sausages!? :eek:
Wrapped in sausage. As in sausage that isn't in the casing. Think sausage patty and wrap the egg in that.

Like I said before, Scotch Eggs made with chicken eggs are huge. One is almost too much to eat. Quail eggs work better.

Back
Top Bottom