Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Breeder (shipped)

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Breeder (local)

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Other (please comment below)

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
I, too, have the same one and it drove me nuts trying to keep the temp stable. I had to keep tinkering with it throughout the incubation even though the instructions pretty much said not to. If I'd paid attention to the instructions I'd have either cooked or frozen those eggs. And that turner puts off quite a bit of heat, the temp dropped like crazy when I turned it off but it took me a while to realize why it had dropped so much. I do this again I'm going to do some jiggering with it and hook it up to the Johnson temp controller I've got that we'd gotten for a kegerator. It's very accurate and rock solid for keeping temperature within a degree of setpoint.

I'm glad it wasn't just me. I think I have the temp stable for the moment but I've been checking and fiddling with it all day. My turner is off right now because they were shipped, but it's good to know I have to watch it when it is on.

I just ordered a Hova-Bator 2370, can't be fiddling with this thing for 21 days. I plan on using the other one for hatching. I didn't want to fork out the money for a Brinsea but if I end up doing a lot of incubating, I'm going to give it some serious thought

šŸ¤«šŸ¤«šŸ¤«

4B9689A6-2011-4C6D-8EC0-B7B71A34DA40.jpeg

These little backyard mix babies started hatching last night and hatched allll through the night again, lol. This officially concludes my hatching season for the year! I haven't even counted the chicks that just finished hatching but this was my 20th hatch this year and I believe I'm right at 170 chicks successfully hatched for the year, not including the few other poultry I hatched. I always enjoy it but man do I need a break! lol

8-7-20 (5).JPG
8-7-20 (8).JPG
8-7-20 Blue Egg Hatch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom