🖌Community Art Nook🖌

♡ RAPD 05/08/24 ♡

Today's art prompt is one that I thought up! I hope this one will work!

The RAPD for today is:

Illustrate and animal that is close to your heart. They can be one you have now or one that you used to have. Create it in any style that suits you!

I hope to see what you come up with!

♡ RAPD 05/08/24 ♡

Today's art prompt is one that I thought up! I hope this one will work!

The RAPD for today is:

Illustrate and animal that is close to your heart. They can be one you have now or one that you used to have. Create it in any style that suits you!

I hope to see what you come up with!
That's a good one! I know we don't have to do all these prompts, but maybe there should be an art prompt once every week instead? It will be easier to keep up and it might allow us to all work on the same prompt at the same time.

Jacin/Jem
Mostly a fiber artist (have a thread on here with all my stuff) and aspiring author. I also enjoy painting DnD minis though (for myself, not for games or to sell)
Goals are to be able to publish and have a shop for my fiber art.

Here's a few Batts I've made, I will post my Minis when I get home tonightView attachment 3824130View attachment 3824131View attachment 3824132View attachment 3824133View attachment 3824134View attachment 3824135View attachment 3824136
Have a look at Ravelry.com Idk if they have a space for this exactly, but there will be plenty of ppl who would look at what you have.

Back
Top Bottom