All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

They are still there. :p:D:lau:barnie:frow:fl:wee

What kind of device are you using?
SHRA TAX
20240312_135006.jpg

They are still there. :p:D:lau:barnie:frow:fl:wee

What kind of device are you using?
Yes! Those!😄
I’m on my tablet… and @RoyalChick the little smiley is there but not lit up… actually nothing there is lit up and if I click on it nothing happens 🤷🏼‍♀️ …. It’s been like this for quite awhile and I thought the PFM would help🤔 but I guess that’s not the issue.

Yes! Those!😄
I’m on my tablet… and @RoyalChick the little smiley is there but not lit up… actually nothing there is lit up and if I click on it nothing happens 🤷🏼‍♀️ …. It’s been like this for quite awhile and I thought the PFM would help🤔 but I guess that’s not the issue.
Oh I know what the issue is - it happened to me.
It is to do with something that looks like this: [ ]

Now where is it.
Hmm.

Found it.

At the top of the post you are typing there are two rows of things. Smiley face is top left. On bottom row at the right is a save symbol, then three vertical dots, then a search thing with a magnifying glass.
Click on the three dots.

Oh I know what the issue is - it happened to me.
It is to do with something that looks like this: [ ]

Now where is it.
Hmm.

Found it.

At the top of the post you are typing there are two rows of things. Smiley face is top left. On bottom row at the right is a save symbol, then three vertical dots, then a search thing with a magnifying glass.
Click on the three dots.
Be careful - not the three dots in the first row which is just above.
When you click on the three dots it will give you three new symbols. The first is an arrow going round in a circle, and the middle one is [ ].
If [ ] is highlighted, then click on it so it is no longer highlighted and everything should now be solved.

If it isn’t highlighted then I have no idea what to do!

Be careful - not the three dots in the first row which is just above.
When you click on the three dots it will give you three new symbols. The first is an arrow going round in a circle, and the middle one is [ ].
If [ ] is highlighted, then click on it so it is no longer highlighted and everything should now be solved.

If it isn’t highlighted then I have no idea what to do!
There is only one row with [ ] …. the top row.. bottom row has two things…

Back
Top Bottom