All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Thank you! I have an old Sony a350 that my brothers got me for my birthday a couple years ago. I see you like photography as well! What kind of camera do you have, and what do you like to take photos of the most?
I have a Cannon Rebel T2i that my mom found at a yard sale for $15. I also have a lense from the thrift store for a few bucks too.
I like taking photos of my chickens and flowers and such. I take some of my sister and family friends occasionally as well.☺️

Ooh, do you have any paintings you could share with us? I am also an artsy person, but I have little time to have fun with it, and too many options to settle on one medium. :p
I've mostly copied art I've liked. I'm not good enough yet to make things up on my own. Here's a squirrel I painted with the aid of a tutorial.
Do you have any you could share?

Attachments

• PXL_20240108_184513555~2.jpg
    PXL_20240108_184513555~2.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Howdy, everybody!
I'm a homeschooled Christian and I was wondering if I could join the thread.☺️
Welcome!
I've mostly copied art I've liked. I'm not good enough yet to make things up on my own. Here's a squirrel I painted with the aid of a tutorial.
That is gorgeous!

Here's another amazing painting she made using a tutorial! She's so talented! I'm so impressed with her skills. Our mom got her lots of watercolor supplies for Christmas last year. My mom finds the best gifts to give. 💕

Attachments

• 2024-01-08_170053_1.jpg
    2024-01-08_170053_1.jpg
    884.4 KB · Views: 12
Thanks!

I'm a homeschooled chirstian reformed Baptist. I have 11 chickens (10 hens 1 roo). Buff Orpingtons are my favorite breed☺️. I enjoy gardening, watercolor painting, photography, cooking, baking, etc. I've had my chickens since July of last year and this is my first time raising chickens. @Elspeth Dinsmore is my wonderful sister!
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom