Any one have chicks in Alabama?

ab2401

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Woodstock, AL
So I kinda know whos here and whos not but there are so many people... I get a little confused

So as some of you may have read in my 1st post in "Me, My Chickens, My Family" I would like to get some chicks this weekend. I know that the feed and grain store up the road has chicks..... but Im not sure what kind and I did the "find you chicken" test or what ever on a site that was given to me and these are the chickens that would work best for me:

(I dont know chicken talk yet so please bare with me)

Australorp

Brahma
Cochin

Delaware

Dominique
Dorking

Faverolle

Langshan
Naked Neck (Turken)

New Hampshire Red

Orpington

Plymouth Rock

Silkie Bantam

Sussex
Wyandotte

So does any one have any of these? Chicks not eggs... I dont have anything for eggs.

If you have some of these, do you live near me?(woodstock)

or would you mind coming to me or something? We are to broke to be driving all over AL.
big_smile.png

I just dont want to get some chicks from the F&G store and they not be the right kind for us and something happen to them.

Thanks!

Hi from Central Alabama. I will have some Delawares in mid august hatch out. I may also have some New Hampshire Reds. If your still looking and want to wait that long, let me know.
Tony

Hi I don't know how far I am from you but I live in Childersburg. I have many different colors of cochins constantly hatching. I have Crele cuckoo, Golden Laced, Buff, Partridge, White, Columbian, Lavender, and a few color crosses, if interested just let me know. Jarried

Back
Top Bottom