swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
Offering 6+ Bearded Cuckoo silkie eggs.

Auction ends Saturday, March 10 @ 11:00am (central time). Bidding starts @ $35.00 w/ increments of $1. Please place bids here do not PM me to bid.

These will be mailed out on Sat. so Payment must be must be made soon after auction ends.

Cuckoo silkies are still a work in progress. I have a cuckoo roos with black hens and cuckoo hens .There is also the possibility of hatching blacks chicks from the cuckoo X black hens. I have hatched some gorgeous cuckoo's from this breeding group.

I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box.Box will be clearly marked FRAGILE. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, due to factor beyond my control I DO NOT replace eggs or guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and your incubation methods. Priority Mail is $15.00...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly.NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. Shipping only in U.S. No shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Virginia.

Payment is to be made immediately after auction, I want to mail these out Sat. PayPal to [email protected] Please NO eChecks they take too long to clear !

Happy Bidding ! :)

7576_dscn2978.jpg

7576_dscn13.jpg

7576_dscn11.jpg

7576_dscn0010.jpg

7576_cucksk17.jpg

7576_cucksk8.jpg

7576_cucksk10.jpg

7576_cucksk6.jpg

7576_cucksk5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom